Medical Certificate for Good Health

For those of you who choose to live, work, study abroad, you may be asked, by some countries, to provide before you travel, a visa medical to prove your fitness. This is also known as a Medical Certificate of Good Health.

We are currently not in a position to offer this non NHS service to our patients, but understand you can travel on a tourist visa and have your fitness examination once in the country.