You can order your repeat medication by using our online form.
A prescription is usually put onto repeat if your doctor feels that your condition or drug dosage is stable. You can request a further issue of a repeat in the following ways:
- Online – Use our online form.
- In Person – Drop your repeat slip in at reception having clearly marked the items required
- In Writing – Post it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Through Your Pharmacist – You can ask your pharmacist to order your repeat prescriptions for you.
- Pharmacy 2U – Pharmacy 2U allows you to order your medication either via their secure website or by telephone. They will deliver your medication to either of two addresses you give them by recorded delivery.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, clinical pharmacist, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. If you are due a medication review, please complete our online form.
Electronic Prescription Service
Cirencester Health Group operates an Electronic Prescription Service which allows repeat prescriptions to be sent to your chosen pharmacy electronically where possible. This does not affect the way you order or collect your prescriptions.
If you would like to use this service please register.
Please allow three full working days from Cirencester Health Group and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.