You do not need to contact the surgery for you results, the surgery will contact you if they need to discuss your result.
Please note: that the practice has a strict policy regarding confidentiality and data protection and we will only release test results to the person to whom they relate unless that person has given prior permission for the release of this data or they are not capable of understanding the results.
We are able to give you your test results in different ways:
- Online – You can request your test results using our online form.
- By Text – If we have your mobile contact details we will be able to send a brief text outlining the result and next step required.
- By Telephone – Please call after 11:00 to inquire about your test results.
Once a doctor has seen your test results they will be able to give you certain information. Common information you could be given includes:
- Normal no action: This means that your result is within a normal range and the doctor feels no action is required.
- Satisfactory: This means that your result may not be within the normal range but the doctor does not feel this is anything to be concerned about. Should you wish, a telephone appointment can be booked to discuss this.
- Please make a telephone appointment: This is when your result is not within the normal range and the doctor would like to discuss this with you.Should your result be outside of a normal range and the doctor has immediate concerns about this, we will contact you as soon as possible